- Plan your Barber Shop
- Form your Barber Shop into a Legal Entity
- Register your Barber Shop for Taxes
- Open a Business Bank Account & Credit Card
- Set up Accounting for your Barber Shop
- Get the Necessary Permits & Licenses for your Barber Shop
- Get Barber Shop Insurance
- Define your Barber Shop Brand
- Create your Barber Shop Website
- Set up your Business Phone System
There is more to starting a business than just registering it with the state. We have put together this simple guide to starting your barber shop. These steps will ensure that your new business is well planned out, registered properly and legally compliant.
Our Academy made sure to go above and beyond so our students will succeed on their ventures.