The day you open your “business” bank account is the day your business starts in the eyes of lenders.
THE ABSOLUTE BEST BANK IS:
The bank that has the business products you need. If you need 0% Credit Cards, Loans, Lines Of Credit, You need to screen each Credit Unions website and see if they have these products you need.
**Keep in mind**
Some banks charge monthly fees for having an account. Usually not the case for credit unions.
***REFER TO THE LIST OF LENDERS
PROVIDED TO YOU FROM BANK BRANCH LOCATOR FOR YOUR STATE.***
Scroll to the bottom and select your state.
Select your city or zip code for closer banks.
✔ Open accounts with lenders who have over 0% Business Cards and LOW Documentation Lines of Credit and Term loans.
✔ Establish a bank rating by spreading your funds throughout various lenders.
✔ Use No Documentation Credit to scale your business to build strong financials to obtain further credit.
✔ LEVERAGE PRE-EXISTING relationships (What personal cards / accounts do you have with banks?)
Apply To LOCAL Credit Unions
This is a Local Credit Union Search Tool
Or you can…
1. Go to Google Maps and Search for “Credit Union”
Credit unions often offer HUGE lines of credit with no documentation.
2. Call Each Credit Union and Ask them:
– Do they offer Business Checking Accounts ?
– Can I apply online or do I have to come in?
– What Business Products do they have (Lines of Credit, Credit Cards, Loans)
My Client who is just 21 years old received $40,000 at 0% interest for 12 months no doc on a brand new business when applying at a local state credit union.
If you know you’ll be applying for Loans and Lines Of Credit… you can also Google
“SBA Lender List ‘State Name’”
To find out the most generous banks for loans in your state.
When you’re ready to apply you’ll need:
1. Articles of Formation
2. EIN Letter from IRS
3. State ID Or Drivers License
4. $50-$100 deposit
I Highly Recommend 3 local banks and 3 national lenders (Chase, Bank Of America, Wells Fargo Etc.)
If you are able to meet the requirements below you are ready to PG Business Credit Cards:
680+ Personal Score
(2) Accounts Minimum
$5,000 total credit limit Minimum
Less than 3 inquiries in 12 months
2 Year minimum Credit Age
50% Utilization or less per account
No Derogatory Marks
Late payments are ok if older than 6 months.
We are ready to apply for Business Credit Cards!
If you want to increase your funding capability, having one personal account of $10k+ will do it (Navy Fed offers high limit personal cards)
Also establishing a Bank Rating will influence the amount approved for.
DUN & BRADSTREET
This is one of the most commonly used Business Credit Bureaus.
Credit Bureaus collect your personal information and payment history and package it into a report and score that they sell to anyone who needs to know more about you and your credit worthiness.
- Go to DNB.com: Click “Get a DUNS Number” under the “D-U-N-S Number” Tab. Search for your company, scroll to the bottom and select “Get a new DUNS Number”
- Fill out the Application: Fill out the Credit Application using the Professional Business Email, Address and phone number. You can put 2-3 Years in business in this section and a sales projection, lenders will see this and it will influence your ability to be approved for credit.
- Submit: Although it says it will take (30) days you will receive an e-mail within 3-5 days typically or you can login and do the DUNS Search again and you’ll see your company and #.
Complete the application and within a few days you’ll receive and e-mail from them with your DUNS Number!
You can also log back into your Dun and Bradstreet account at anytime to view your payment history and ensure your Vendor accounts are posting in the future.
Once you have your DUNS Number we can begin applying for Business Tradelines to establish Business Credit History and Scores.